Find it Here

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Real Reason We'll Miss Jorge.....Laura Posada

I have to admit that I really will miss Jorge Posada who officially announced his retirement this past Tuesday. It makes me feel real old to say that I witnessed his entire 17 year career from his 1 game appearance as a September call up back in 1995 all the way to his last game in the 2011 postseason. As Yankee fans we were also blessed by being able to stare at admire his wife Laura. Laura is certainly a hot baseball wife who has developed a love of being in the spotlight over the years and has not been afraid to flaunt what she's got. Hopefully Jorge will return to the Yankees in some capacity so we don't miss out on the rest of Laura's prime years. Let's take a look now at some of Laura's hotness over the years. Enjoy! (you can all follow Laura Posada on twitter by clicking HERE)

Never afraid to show off the cleavage
2 reasons for Regis to be smiling
Laura's finer years came as her hair began to straighten out
¡Ay Mami!
Wow....I think I need a cold shower now. Got any more favorite Laura Posada pics?? Let me know in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment